Dr. Richard Foy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Foy?

September 13th, 2016

patient

I think Doc Foy is a very good doctor, kind, funny, sincear, a doctor up and above all other doctors that I have in the Cincinnati West/est it dosent matter

March 12th, 2015

Visiting Physicians

Dr. Foy may have been fine when he was in private practice. But the whole "visiting physicians" idea for elderly patients is a disaster waiting to happen! My mom was very ill with an upper respiratory infection, and I when I called the appointment number, I was routed through numerous channels for an entire morning, leaving messages, being put on hold, or having my call dropped over and over again. When I finally spoke to someone, they could not send Dr. Foy out until later in the week, at the very earliest. No one apologized or showed any concern for this chaos! My mom is 88 years old, and has a history of pneumonia. We went to urgent care and were treated immediately, and with antibiotics, she made a full recovery quickly. Lesson learned...this is not a good system for elderly patients who have multiple health concerns and dangerous risks. Find a primary care doc in a standard practice, if you are looking for a new doctor. This is a disaster waiting to happen!

October 23rd, 2014

Beware of Dr. Foy

I was not impressed with Dr. Foy when Dr. Foy would come he never examined me he just sat and worked on his computer. I would tell his what was going on with me and he would not listen to me at all I would call his office with a problem and instead of coming out to see me and examine me he would say go to the emergency room. The reason to have a primary care doctor is so that when you are sick you do not have to go to the emergency room. Dr. Foy only cares for himself and shows up once a month so that he can collect money from the insurance company. Stay away from this doctor.