A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Frame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Frame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Frame, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Frame graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frame has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Frame MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Frame practice?
- Dr. Richard Frame has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Frame practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Oncologists.