A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Frances:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Frances is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Frances, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frances graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frances has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Silver Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Frances MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Frances practice?
- Dr. Richard Frances has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Frances practices Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.