A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Francis, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Maxwell Francis MBA and MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Francis practice?
- Dr. Richard Francis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Francis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Trauma near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston , TX.
See Beaumont Orthopedic Surgeons and Beaumont Surgeons.