A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Francis, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Francis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Maxwell Francis MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Francis practice?
- Dr. Richard Francis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Francis practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Katy, TX.
See Bellaire Orthopedic Surgeons.