Learn more about Dr. Richard Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Francis, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Francis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Maxwell Francis MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Francis practice?
- Dr. Richard Francis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Francis practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Katy, TX.
See Bellaire Surgeons.