Learn more about Dr. Richard Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Francis, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Maxwell Francis MBA and MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Francis practice?
- Dr. Richard Francis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Francis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Trauma near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston , TX.
See Beaumont Orthopedic Surgeons and Beaumont Surgeons.