Dr. Richard Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Frank?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Richard Frank?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2016

A wonderful doctor

I recently accompanied a close friend during her fight against cancer. Although she eventually lost that fight, she was given the greatest possible support by Dr. Richard Frank. At every stage, he listened, thought, and helped her effectively with a large range of treatments, extending her life for much longer than any of us could have expected or even hoped. He at all times combined his specialized professional knowledge with sensitivity, spent extra time explaining risks but at the same time allaying her fears, and was always available to her to answer questions and offer support. I recommend him wholeheartedly and would put myself in his care without hesitation if need be.

March 14th, 2016

Dog Trainer Behaviorist & Author

Before meeting Dr. Richard Frank in 2013 following my Follicular Lymphoma diagnosis, I read his remarkable book, Fighting Cancer With Knowledge & Hope, and was in awe of how simply he communicated his vast knowledge of everything cancer. From our first appointment on, Dr. Frank has been consistently approachable while also being authoritative enough for me to feel safe. I adore this man and am grateful everyday to have discovered so priceless a treasure in my own back yard.

March 2nd, 2016

The Best.......

All I can say is "He's the Best!" He got me through a rough time. He's knowledgeable, caring, friendly, considerate, passionate and an all around great person, I highly recommend him.

March 2nd, 2016

Patient

I chose Dr. Frank, rather than going to Yale or Sloan Kettering. Throughout chemo Dr. Frank was calm, caring, attentive, and took time to explain symptoms, treatments, side effects, etc. He kept my “second opinion” oncologist up to date, and later coordinated closely with my radiologist. In 14 annual post treatment checkups since that rather unpleasant time, Dr. Frank always takes extra time to ask about my health and life. I am fortunate to have found Dr. Frank when I needed him.

March 1st, 2016

Highly recommend

I was diagnosed at age 34 with stage 4 Hodgkins Disease. Dr. Frank was a true lifesaver, in every sense of the word. His calm and caring bedside manner eased my stress, and he always took the time to listen to my concerns, and to my husband's (many!) questions. Not only did he get me back to health, but he was (and is) the most compassionate and caring doctor I have every had. I highly recommend Dr. Frank.

February 29th, 2016

A superb physician

I am a difficult patient. I know my stuff and often grill doctors like a prosecutor going after a defendant. When a routine blood count revealed abnormalities, I was sent to Dr. Frank. I have never had a better, smarter, more honest, or more caring doctor. If anything, he takes his job too seriously, and gets too personally involved with his patients. I am stunned at the negative reviews--all by the same person I expect--and would, and did, trust Dr. Frank with my life. Lucky me.

February 29th, 2016

Sensitive and excellent doctor. I was misdiagnosed by three physicians. Only Dr. Frank was finally able to figure out what I had and treated me promptly.

February 26th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Dr. Richard Frank is an excellent, caring, doctor. He treated me for follicular lymphoma ten years ago and I have been cancer-free ever since. He has dedicated his life to cancer research. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

February 26th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

What an amazing and truly caring physician! Dr. Franks give me all of the time that I need at each appointment and is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. He is always available to take my calls and answer any questions that I may have. I am blessed to have him as my Oncologist.

February 18th, 2011