Dr. Richard Frates MD Patient Reviews

December 1st, 2015
Best Pediatrician around
Dr. Frates takes care of all three of my boys and he is the absolute best doctor! We absolutely love him. He doesn't over use medication, cares about the child and family and is so great with kids.

October 2nd, 2014
Highly recommended
Wonderful Doctor...highly recommend. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Great with the kids and parents

May 19th, 2013
Happy Parents
Dr Frates is a wonderful doctor and always takes the time to thoroughly check our children during their visits. He's very good with explaining everything that's going on as well as what needs to be done. Doesn't over-treat or push meds.. Well and/or sick visits are always pleasant and fairly quick. Staff is pleasant and friendly. Overall very happy with every experience at this office

December 3rd, 2012
Dr. Frates has been our pediatrician for 18 yrs for all 3 if my children. He is VERY caring about his patients. My children have never been anxious or scared about going to the doctor, as long as they were going to see him. He is very thorough and mindful of his diagnosis and treatment. He is an excellent doctor.

November 15th, 2012
The BEST!
Dr. Frates is a warm and caring individual. He is very intellectual and is knowledgeable on current studies and research. He always takes a cautious and effective form of treatment. Dr. Frates is very thorough and makes sure that your questions are answered before he leaves the room. He takes time rather than rushing out or making you feel like you are inconveniencing him.

September 8th, 2012
True definition of a quack
Visited Dr. Frates on the weekend. Not my son's normal dr. He walked in and started giving us a lecture in politics, not even bothering to look at my son until he was done. My wife and I were so shocked that someone would have the audacity to lecture anyone on their political choices, that we sat there speechless as my son cried. We should have gotten up and walked out. This guy doesn't care about children; just likes to listen to himself talk and proclaim his expertise in the political field. Will never take my son to him again.

June 5th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I have had my children with Dr.Frates for 7 years and we think he is great. He takes time and never makes you feel like he is rushing to get to the next patient. While we may have to wait a while in the office, I always know that my child will have his full attention and care when he gets there. We are very appreciative of his kind compassionate nature. I know that he truly cares about his patients and their families.

December 23rd, 2011
Dr. Frates is very reserved with giving anything un-needed to a child. He takes time to help you understand any diagnosis and is very patient. He was my husbands pediatrician and now our daughters. I would not want to see anyone else. He is a bit goofy, but that is good when you are dealing with sick kids.