Dr. Richard Frazier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Frazier?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 29th, 2013

Awesome Dr. and GREAT person!

I got a spinal steroid injection from my pain management doctor last Wednesday. 24 hours later I developed a spinal headache (if you haven't experienced one it is the most intense painful headache you'll ever have). The doctor that did it said he couldn't do a blood patch (where they inject blood into your spine to plug the leak and replenish lost spinal fluid causing headache to go away immediately) until Monday, and this is on a Friday afternoon. My girlfriend was able to get a hold of Dr. Frazier at Wilson & Jones hospital in Sherman. He knew how much pain I was in and scheduled an appointment to see me the next morning at 7:30. He performed the blood patch, the headache went away an hour later, and I left feeling 100% better. I know he had no obligation to do that for me but did because he knows how painful this can be. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOCTOR FRAZIER!!!

October 15th, 2014