A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frazier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frazier, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Frazier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Med Ctr, Salem, Va
- Lewis Gale Medical Center LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Frazier MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Frazier practice?
- Dr. John Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Frazier practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists and Roanoke Addiction Specialists.