Learn more about Dr. John Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frazier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Frazier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frazier, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Frazier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Med Ctr, Salem, Va
- Lewis Gale Medical Center LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Frazier MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Frazier practice?
- Dr. John Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Frazier practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.