A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fraziero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fraziero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraziero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fraziero Learn More
Dr. Fraziero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Fraziero DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Fraziero practice?
- Dr. Richard Fraziero has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fraziero practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near East Longmeadow, MA.
See East Longmeadow Surgeons.