Overall Review

3.8

May 8th, 2014
Dr. Richard M Freedman is a careless, rude doctor. He took very little time diagnosing my son for his sick visit. He never gave complete instructions for at home care for the illness, or clarified the necessary steps for reoccurring symptoms. I will not recommend Dr. Richard M Freedman to any patient.

July 12th, 2013
The Best- period.
Dr. Freedman is by far the best pediatrician in the area. If you want to sit in a waiting room for an hour so that a doctor will play into your hypochondria about your baby's sniffles, then Dr. Freedman is not the doctor for you. Go see someone else in the group. But, if you want a doctor that keeps his appointment times, knows what he is doing, and won't waste your time, he is the best. My mother worked at Bridgeport Hospital (Park City) and knew all the best doctors, so she picked him for me and my sister who was born weighing under 2 lbs (not a typo- she's fine now and has her own kid). When I found out I was pregnant, the first call I made was to him to make sure he was still taking new patients. When my baby was born early, he was in the hospital taking care of her. He doesn't sugar coat things, so you can't be a baby yourself, but he is the most knowledgeable.

January 28th, 2013
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Freedman is a horrible dr. He dismissed everything I asked about my baby and took literally less than a minute to evaluate my child. He is cold and has a horrible bedside manner. He was very rough handling my baby and made her scream when checking her ears (she didn't even cry at her last vaccine so you know he must have hurt her). If it wasn't for the nurse practitioner Jillian Grant I would otherwise never go back there again. The office staff is rude and so are the several of the nurses.

October 19th, 2012
Wonderful!
Dr. Freedman has taken care of my sons since the day they were born, 8 weeks before their due date. He has always listened to my concerns, addressed any issues, and been honest with me. He has always made me feel that I can call at anytime. I really respect his opinion and I feel so lucky that we have him as our pediatrician.

January 18th, 2011
Doesn't care about my baby
Everything I say about my baby is dismissed. Not gentle enough when holding my baby, a little fast when moving her. Gets annoyed if I call him back after leaving the office. Never shakes my hand or my husband's and almost the entire visit keeps giving me his back.