Dr. Richard Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Freedman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Freedman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017

Wouldn't change a thing

I met Dr. Freedman 22 years ago when my daughter was born 8 weeks early at 2lbs 14 oz. I subsequently had 2 more premature children (all are ok and doing well). He has been my doctor since day 1. He is cordial but don't expect to talk about the weather with him during the visit. He gets right to the point (which is seeing your child). Don't expect a prescription for the common cold. He doesn't believe in medicating for minor things as his philosophy is that your child will become immune to certain types of medications if you start giving them to much of it early in life. He knows what he's doing because anything he's asked my children to "ride out" without a prescription they have always been able to successfully with no problems. He is the best.

May 8th, 2014

Dr. Richard M Freedman is a careless, rude doctor. He took very little time diagnosing my son for his sick visit. He never gave complete instructions for at home care for the illness, or clarified the necessary steps for reoccurring symptoms. I will not recommend Dr. Richard M Freedman to any patient.

July 12th, 2013

The Best- period.

Dr. Freedman is by far the best pediatrician in the area. If you want to sit in a waiting room for an hour so that a doctor will play into your hypochondria about your baby's sniffles, then Dr. Freedman is not the doctor for you. Go see someone else in the group. But, if you want a doctor that keeps his appointment times, knows what he is doing, and won't waste your time, he is the best. My mother worked at Bridgeport Hospital (Park City) and knew all the best doctors, so she picked him for me and my sister who was born weighing under 2 lbs (not a typo- she's fine now and has her own kid). When I found out I was pregnant, the first call I made was to him to make sure he was still taking new patients. When my baby was born early, he was in the hospital taking care of her. He doesn't sugar coat things, so you can't be a baby yourself, but he is the most knowledgeable.

January 28th, 2013

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Freedman is a horrible dr. He dismissed everything I asked about my baby and took literally less than a minute to evaluate my child. He is cold and has a horrible bedside manner. He was very rough handling my baby and made her scream when checking her ears (she didn't even cry at her last vaccine so you know he must have hurt her). If it wasn't for the nurse practitioner Jillian Grant I would otherwise never go back there again. The office staff is rude and so are the several of the nurses.

October 20th, 2012

Wonderful!

Dr. Freedman has taken care of my sons since the day they were born, 8 weeks before their due date. He has always listened to my concerns, addressed any issues, and been honest with me. He has always made me feel that I can call at anytime. I really respect his opinion and I feel so lucky that we have him as our pediatrician.

January 19th, 2011

Doesn't care about my baby

Everything I say about my baby is dismissed. Not gentle enough when holding my baby, a little fast when moving her. Gets annoyed if I call him back after leaving the office. Never shakes my hand or my husband's and almost the entire visit keeps giving me his back.

March 2nd, 2016