A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fried
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fried, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fried has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Fried MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Fried practice?
- Dr. Richard Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fried practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Gastroenterologists.