A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Friefeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Friefeld is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Friefeld, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friefeld graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Friefeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stuart Friefeld MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Friefeld practice?
- Dr. Richard Friefeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Friefeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL and Miramar, FL.
See Hialeah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.