A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Frisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pilar Frisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Frisch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pilar Frisch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pilar Frisch practice?
- Dr. Pilar Frisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Pilar Frisch practices Family Medicine near Greer, SC.
See Greer Family Physicians.