A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Frisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Frisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Frisch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Frisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Westbank Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Frisch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Frisch practice?
- Dr. Richard Frisch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Frisch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Orthopedic Surgeons.