A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Frisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pilar Frisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Frisch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pilar Frisch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pilar Frisch practice?
- Dr. Pilar Frisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Pilar Frisch practices Family Medicine near Greer, SC.
See Greer Family Physicians.