Dr. Richard Fryer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fryer?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 10th, 2017

Ultra high profile mom of 5, so nervous

I was super nervous to go with high profile... like tons of anxiety for weeks. I have a really small chest area and Dr. Fryer suggested high profile for adding fullness without making me look wide. I could see what he was saying, but still made me so nervous. I fretted for weeks, but ultimately went with his recommendation... though he never told me exactly, just a range he thought I should be in. I ended up going with 320 and 290 (one breast was a little smaller). I really love how they turned out! It took me a few weeks... at first things were tight, large and awkward, but after about 3 weeks things really started to look awesome. I'm really grateful I went with his suggestions and trusted what he said. I don't feel huge (which is what I wanted), just what my normal self was before I had kids and breastfeeding all 5. Not large, but a good full breast. And just for reference, he suggested I could have gone with Ultra High at 200cc, but not more cc's without looking too wide. I am glad I did ultra high to give me more fullness... I don't think the 200cc would have been what I was looking for. I really appreciated the time and patience the office had with me... I kept coming back to make sure iI had made the right decision on size. They were ver professional and accommodating.

October 9th, 2017

40 year old male liposuction redo and fat graft

Dr. Fryer is an excellent plastic surgeon. He was able to do a wonderful repair of a botched liposuction that I received many years ago in CA. The results even exceeded his expectations of how the repair using fat grafting would be. He is extremely honest about the procedure and expectations. He is not pushy in any way.

October 7th, 2017

Breast implants 28 year old, 4 kids later

I have been acquanted to Dr. Fryer as a client, student, and peer. His skills goes beyond cosmetic surgery. I have personally seen his abilities with trauma reconstruction. He is the only plastic surgeon I will recommend. I first sought out Dr. Fryer 4 years ago for a consultation for breast augmentation and a hernia repair. I did recieve an in office hernia repair but I was not ready to follow through with augmentation at that time. He assured me that the hesitation to commit to surgery was normal. He also said that when I was ready to just give the office a call and set up another consultation. He would be happy to answer my questions at any time. Four years later I made that call. I was ready to have my surgery. During the consultation Dr. Fryer answered my questions respectfully. Nothing I asked was outrageous. My boyfriend was concerned with the implant rupturing because I had recently taken a horrible wipeout while mountain biking. Dr. Fryer made the point of how durable the implant was by throwing it on the ground with all the strength he had. He said that only intense trauma, such as a rib punturing the implant, would cause it to rupture before the 10 year mark. He said that around 14 years the implant would be more friable. He suggests to get them replaced every 10 years. I personally know someone who has had theirs in 15-20 years but her breasts are extremely hard. She is going to have to have a more intense surgery to clean out the scar tissue and calcification. During the consultation I was able to view pictures of before and afters of other patients. Dr. Fryer performed a breast exam and took measurements to ensure I received the correct size and shape I desired. He made sure I had realistic expectations with this surgery. Which I have to say is important for anyone considering this. After he left his nurse assisted me with choosing the desired size I wanted. She consulted Dr. Fryer's measurements and recommendations with the different implants and referenced a chart. This ensured that I chose the right style of implant to fit my body shape and size. After I received a copy of forms to review that I would sign when I came in for my pre-op appointment. I also recieved information about financing. You have to pay a certain amount of money to schedule the surgery. Then you have to pay for your surgery in full before your operation. I financed my augmentation through Care Credit. The Care Credit app is easy to use. Using the app I was able to go into the office and pay for my surgey in full even before I recieved the card in the mail. This ensured I scheduled my procedure for the earliest possible date that accomadated my schedule. At my pre-op appointment I finalized my size choice, signed paperwork, and took before pictures. After my appointment I was walked over to the spa to receive my complimentary scar gel, which I would start using 1 week after my procedure. I ordered my complimentary latisse with the main office which was a promotion from the company who manufactures the implant I chose. Also, I received my perscriptions for percocet and phenergan. This way I had these medications available as soon as I was done with surgery. The day before surgery I received a call from the surgical center to arrive at 0645 the next morning. I was to not eat or drink after 2300. The morning of I arrived and signed paperwork. My responsible adult driver left his phone number and was required to stay within a 15 minute drive. I left a urine sample to test for pregnancy. I met with Dr. Fryer and we finalized paperwork, he drew lines on my chest for surgery, and he taught me post-operative care. I was able to keep on my bottoms but wore a paper top. When the anesthesiologist came in he asked me a few questions and then I followed him into the operating room. He placed my IV and started sedation medication while the nurse put on my blood pressure cuff, leg squeezers, and pulse ox. I was already falling asleep by the time the oxygen mask was being placed on my face. I woke up in recovery 2-3 hours later. My surgery was 1.5 hours long. I was encouraged to eat ice and eat some crackers before leaving. Follow all doctor instrutions to the T. Dont remove your tape, do your stretches, ice, keep up on pain medication, etc. I was up and moving after taking a 3-4 hour nap. The medication definitely zonked me out. I slept on 3 pillows for the first week. I had to sleep on my back. The stretches and ice help with the tight feeling in your chest. It is almost like charlie horses. I am still doing this almost two weeks later to relieve this discomfort. I went back to work 1 week after surgery. I stopped taking my pain pills around day 5 post op. After the tape was removed I had to wear a solid under shirt under my bra to prevent the seam from rubbing on the incisions. It helps alot. Around the first week my sensation came back in my breast. I honestly felt like I had the flu chills and aches but just in my breasts. I have no regrets with this surgery. The recovery was a lot easier than I expected. At 3 months I will be back in the office for final pictures. I was informed by this time the implant will have settled. I cant wait for my breasts to feel natural and not look like torpedos at attention. Currently, I look like I have a mega push up bra on.

September 27th, 2017

Dr. Fryer and his staff are top notch!

I can’t be more pleased with Dr. Fryer and his staff. The consultation was more thorough than I could’ve ever imagined and they talked to me as if I had known them for years. I felt more than prepared for the surgery and recovery thanks to their transparency and guidance. The results have been wonderful and I am so glad I did it! I trust Dr. Fryer’s opinion and very talented skills and have recommended him to every friend I have.

September 25th, 2017

Breast lift + 345 cc implant augmentation

I'm a 46 year old mom of 2 boys, and after recently losing 40 pounds, I was left over with very saggy and deflated mom boobs. I was looking to get a breast lift and implants to regain my figure. Pre-op, I measured at a BWD (Breast Width Diameter, measured by Dr. Fryer) of 11, and I measured at a pre-op bra size of 34DD. Dr. Fryer recommended no more than 345 cc implants (silicone Mentor), and he performed a lollipop breast lift. Post-op, I am measuring at a 34G bra size, which is 2 sizes up from my pre-op measurements. . . which is exactly what I figured, since 175 cc implants typically increase one cup size. Premier Plastic Surgery Group, Draper UT Dr. Richard Fryer provided extremely professional and qualified services. The best thing my husband and I liked about him, when we went in for our initial consultation, was that he clearly and carefully explained the breast lift and implant surgery, with any potential complications, no matter how small a risk. This made us feel like he was not trying to "sell us something", rather he wanted us to be fully aware of the procedure, with its potential risks. He was also very thorough in answering our questions. In addition, because he has such a calm and intelligent demeanor, I always felt confident in his care. This was my first surgery ever, as well as my first time experiencing general anesthesia. When I mentioned my anxiety about it to Dr. Fryer, he was very reassuring in helping me know that I was in good hands, and if I were to have to have any surgery, an elective procedure like this was the best kind of surgery to have. I am so pleased with my results, and even though I experienced vomiting for 5 hours at home after surgery while the general anesthesia worked its way out of my system, and even though my body responded to the surgery with a lot of dark purple bruising (which healed nicely by week 3), and even though I kind of felt like the "Bride of Frankenstein" with my lollipop breast lift incisions, I had absolutely no complications, and am very, very happy with my results! My breast lift and implant augmentation turned out exactly as I was hoping, and I am thrilled beyond belief. Thank you to Dr. Fryer, the staff at Premier Plastic Surgery, the staff at Canyon Crest Medical, and the scar recovery gel product from Clarity Skin.

September 25th, 2017

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Fryer gave me exactly what I wanted! I am athletic and active and I wanted to have some nice shape to fill out my clothing. I COULD NOT be happier with my results and I am only one week out from my surgery! My recovery was a breeze I was truly not in any pain I only experienced some soreness! From the consult to the surgery both me and my husband were very impressed with Dr. Fryer! I fully trusted him to give me the look I wanted and I am so glad that I did!

August 16th, 2017

Breast Augmentation

During my consultation Dr. Fryer was absolutely amazing I felt so comfortable and understood. I stressed to Dr. Fryer that I did not want to appear top heavy, but have a womanly figure with full breasts. It was as if Dr. Fryer read my mind! I am 5'2 & 110lbs and I decided to go with Mentor 350CC Smooth Round Ultra High profile. Dr. Fryer is truly talented and I am extremely happy with my results. My breasts are exactly what I have always wanted! Big thank you to Dr. Fryer and his amazing staff!!

July 18th, 2017

Great Experience

I had thought about doing a breast augmentation for a while, but the idea of doing elective surgery was very frightening for me. Dr. Fryer's staff was very understanding of my concerns, and they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I was also worried that I would be talked into a size that I did not really want (I only wanted to match how I looked in padded bras and go no bigger), but from the first moment, Dr. Fryer's main concern was what results I wanted, and then he helped me find the correct style and size range of implants that would give me the results I was looking for. My experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff was wonderful, and I would highly recommend them!

July 4th, 2017

What an amazing experience!

I was a little worried going into my breast augmentation, as it was the first surgery I've had. Dr. Fryer addressed an and all concerns I had. He made me feel so comfortable with the whole process. The nurses and staff were knowledgeable and helpful too. I am so pleased with my results.

June 13th, 2017

He is a exceptional plastic surgeon with great bedside manner. Loved his caring and professional office staff.

May 31st, 2017

Money well spent, great decision!

I’m now 8 weeks post-op and couldn’t be happier. My recovery was much easier than I had anticipated and I was able to stay active during recovery and start up running again at 6 weeks. They suggested ultra-high profile implants for me, and I am very pleased with the look and feel. Dr. Fryer and his staff are incredibly informative and took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Fryer has great bedside manner and it was a comfort and relief to my husband and myself that he talked to us in a more personable manner than other doctors we saw. I saw two other doctors before choosing Dr. Fryer and have a friend that went elsewhere and we’ve since compared results and experiences, and it has only furthered my confidence in my decision.

May 31st, 2017

can't say enough about Dr. Fryer and his staff! They are amazing in every way. From the time I made the phone call, I was impressed with them. I had four kids in five years and it had taken a toll on my breast. They answered every question I had and made me feel extremely comfortable. I love how honest Dr. Fryer is. I trusted him with one of the biggest decisions and would do it all over again if I had to. I love love love my results!