Dr. Richard Fryer MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
He is a exceptional plastic surgeon with great bedside manner. Loved his caring and professional office staff.

May 31st, 2017
Money well spent, great decision!
I’m now 8 weeks post-op and couldn’t be happier. My recovery was much easier than I had anticipated and I was able to stay active during recovery and start up running again at 6 weeks. They suggested ultra-high profile implants for me, and I am very pleased with the look and feel. Dr. Fryer and his staff are incredibly informative and took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Fryer has great bedside manner and it was a comfort and relief to my husband and myself that he talked to us in a more personable manner than other doctors we saw. I saw two other doctors before choosing Dr. Fryer and have a friend that went elsewhere and we’ve since compared results and experiences, and it has only furthered my confidence in my decision.

May 31st, 2017
can't say enough about Dr. Fryer and his staff! They are amazing in every way. From the time I made the phone call, I was impressed with them. I had four kids in five years and it had taken a toll on my breast. They answered every question I had and made me feel extremely comfortable. I love how honest Dr. Fryer is. I trusted him with one of the biggest decisions and would do it all over again if I had to. I love love love my results!

May 25th, 2017
Happy with Dr. Fryer as my surgeon 😊
I've had a really good experience with Dr. Fryer & his staff. They are very friendly & he is an excellent surgeon. I'm very pleased with my breast augmentation results.

May 23rd, 2017
Dr. fryer is amazing!
I've got to say dr fryer is a very skilled surgeon! He is also very honest! I got a breast augmentation with dr fryer and he was so honest about the way my breasts would look after the surgery! I'm glad he was because it let me a get a size I love and also makes my breasts look almost perfect! I don't regret my breast augmentation at all and will recommend him to everyone! He knows his stuff!

May 11th, 2017
I had consultations with the 3 plastic surgeons I kept hearing about in my area. Dr Fryer was easily my pick! I needed to repair a flat implant and wanted a lift. He sat and answered all of my questions as if he had no where else to be, listened to what I wanted and clearly explained how he would accomplish that. I didn't feel any pressure to fit into any 'standard' that some surgeons seem to push. But the best thing I can share is my results say it all!! I am SO happy with the way I look! Thank you Dr Fryer!

May 6th, 2017
Highly recommend.!
I love love love Dr. Fryer.! He was very professional and knowledgeable and helped me understand and get the best results I was looking for.! The staff was super sweet and very helpful.! I felt taken care of the entire time.!! I was nervous day of surgery, They made me feel very comfortable and confident about the entire thing.! I had a brest augmentation and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Fryer.! My scars are very very small and they gave me a scar cream and just after 3 weeks it's barley noticeable.! I will definitely recommend everyone who is looking for any plastic surgergen to Dr. Fryer!!

May 5th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
After nursing my 3 kids, I knew I wanted to have breast augmentation surgery. I was a B cup before and had very little tissue left. I am 3 months post surgery and am thrilled with my results. I wanted to achieve a natural look, and Dr. Fryer did just that! He looks at your personal frame and advises on options for the best outcome for your body. His staff was great and made me feel comfortable in picking the right size implants for me. Because I have a narrow body frame, Dr. Fryer recommended the ultra-high implant to give me the volume I wanted without making me look wide or top-heavy. I had heard ultra-high implants could look like "balls." Dr. Fryer assured me they would not. I am so glad I trusted his opinion. I chose 2 different implant sizes to correct size discrepancy and cannot believe how even my breasts look. A great experience...so happy I had Dr. Fryer as my surgeon.

May 3rd, 2017
I absolutely loved dr fryer and his staff! I was told to go to a few PS for consultations. When I met dr fryer I was 100% confident in him, he is very informative and took time to answer all my questions! I didn't need to look any further. I LOVE my results!

April 19th, 2017
Stop researching, and go with Dr. Fryer and his staff!
The first thing I would tell you is to stop researching and go with Dr. Fryer’s Office! I spent 2 years wanting to make sure I would have the best doctor and get the results I really wanted. After scheduling my FREE initial consultation with Dr. Fryer all of my questions were answered, and I didn’t even have to ask a single one! He is VERY knowledgeable, treats you like a person not a number. His amazing staff help you fit and try on different sizes so that you are getting the size that you have in your mind that you want there is no pressure at all. In fact, Dr. Fryer in your consultation lets you know based off your body type, weight, etc. the maximum size he recommends that you go so that your surgery makes you look natural. Dr. Fryer and his staff pride themselves on customer service and complete satisfaction. Personally for me they have absolutely went above and beyond in helping me achieve the results I wanted. Thank you Dr. Fryer and your staff for helping me achieve the results I have always wanted.

April 1st, 2017
Amazing Breast Augmentation
I recently had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Richard Fryer. I would highly recommend him. His staff and nurses were friendly and answered all of my questions in detail. During my initial consultation I found Dr. Fryer to be very open and honest. He discussed my desires and helped me to understand what that would mean for my body. He was not pushy in any way and very professional. My husband and I both felt good about our decision to proceed with surgery. I can be very indecisive so deciding upon an implant size was hard for me. The nurses were very helpful and patient! After leaving my pre-op appointment I began to rethink my decision. I called the office and they were willing to get me in the next day. I did end up changing my mind and I sized down. They made the change easily. I did not feel rushed or a bother even though I know I was adding an extra appointment to their plate already. The day of surgery came and I felt that the entire staff was great to work with and did everything to make the experience a positive one. We live in ID so we had a hotel to stay at after surgery. I felt a lot of pressure in my breast area and some pain. Upon taking my pain medication though it subsided and I couldn’t believe how good I felt that night. I went for a walk outside and was very diligent in doing my arm circles as directed. Today is day 2 after surgery and I feel amazing! I don’t have any pain, and for the most part just taking IBP. A sincere thank you to Dr. Fryer and his staff for the incredible care they took. If you are shopping around for a doctor a visit to Dr. Fryer is a must! Absolutely amazing!

March 29th, 2017
Best Experience
Dr. Fryer is so talented. He gave me exactly what I asked for and I'm so glad I went to his office for my procedure. He has great bedside manner, is very professional, gave me realistic expectations, and saw me through to the end of the healing process.