Dr. Richard Fryer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 95 reviews

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Fryer always made me feel confident about my surgery and my experience! I am so glad I chose him as my doctor. The entire facility was welcoming and helpful to every question I had.

December 14th, 2016
Excellent Experience!
My experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff has been wonderful from start to finish. I have thought about undergoing breast augmentation for over 3 years, and I have done my research throughout this time; which included countless consultations with various doctors across the state of Utah. I ended up booking same day with Dr. Fryer after my initial consultation. I just knew this was the place! From the very beginning Dr. Fryer was very honest and upfront about what to expect as a result and what would options would be best for me to not look heavier set with my 5'3, 120lb frame. Out of every doctor whom I had a consultation with, he was the only doctor who didn't promise perfection and encouraged me to stay with an implant that was true to size with my small frame. I ended up going with 310cc Saline implants under the muscle. It gave me a natural looking result for my petite frame, nothing dramatic. From the day of surgery on, the recovery process was much easier than I had expected. I actually felt great the first night out of surgery - Dr. Fryer even went out of his way to call me the same evening to see how I was feeling which was a very personable touch. I am very pleased with my results so far, and I am only 1 week post-op and feeling amazing. If you're looking for a doctor with honest feedback and expertise with great bedside manner, Dr. Fryer is the one for you!

December 2nd, 2016
Having breast augmentation is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I am one that will do a lot of research,and that is what I did. For over a year I researched doctors. When I came in to see Dr Fryer, he answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. His nurses were beyond helpful as well. Before having the surgery I was definitely not confident in the way I looked, I did not like to see myself without a bra on. After having the surgery I couldn't be happier, it has been a huge confidence boost. I am amazed with the results, my breasts look great and feel great. The recovery time was minimal. I was in bed the day of my surgery and after that I was up going about my day (with some restrictions). Dr. Fryer did an amazing job!

December 1st, 2016
35 yrs, mother of 3, professional, lollipop lift and 375 cc silicone
I had previous consults in my home state. I had not felt the urgency to book with anyone. I had a referral of a relative who saw dr.fryer. As soon as I called the receptionist was amazing I started the process immediately to travel to Utah and when I met dr.fryer I felt 100% about my decision. He is professional, sincere, very thorough with sizing, measuring, and informing patients of before and aftercare. He is wonderful and very comfortable to be around and has your best interests in mind. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 19th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Fryer
Dr Fryer wasn't the first plastic surgeon I've used or looked at. I came to Dr. Fryer looking to fix a long-standing asymmetry in a previous breast augmentation. Originally I had a smaller implant on one side to compensate for a big discrepancy in size from breast-feeding. One side had a misplaced scar and the implant was more lateral on the same side. Things didn't match and I was uncomfortable with how it looked, even under clothing. I wanted to find a surgeon who was very skillful because I had special needs and a situation that required special care to restore the symmetry. I went to several consultations with different surgeons over a period of a year. It was clear to me who was the most skillful when I compared the before and after pictures for each surgeon. Dr. Fryer's attention to detail and aesthetic understanding - as well as the clear evidence of those skills in the "after" photos made me confident that I'd chosen the surgeon who could give me the very best results - even with the challenges presented by my first augmentation having had some problems over time. Now that the surgery is complete, I'm very happy with the results. The symmetry that was so important to me is clearly present and I'm very pleased. He even found a way to put the misplaced scar from the original surgery back where it belonged. I'm convinced that Dr. Fryer is one of the best (if not THE best) in Utah and I can honestly recommend him to anyone looking for the best possible outcome to their breast augmentation surgery.

November 18th, 2016
I shopped doctors before my procedure and Dr. Fryer impressed me the most. He is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He recommended that I get the ultra high profile silicone implants and I am so glad I did! I'm a tiny thing, 5'2" 97lbs, and anything wider than the ultra high profile implants would have made me look chubby. These implants fit my frame perfectly and are very proportionate. Dr. Fryer even suggested doing 2 different amounts on each side (320cc in one, 350cc in the other) so that they would be symmetrical. I am so glad that I trusted his professional advise! He is an expert and a miracle worker. I wold highly recommend him!

November 18th, 2016

November 16th, 2016
Ultra High Implants for the win!!!
Dr. Fryer is the BEST! I am so glad I chose him as my Dr. I have been wanting a breast augmentation for a few years. I had a few consultations with other Dr's and he was the only one that took measurements of my chest. From there he worked with me to find the best fitting implant for my frame. We chose a 295cc Ultra high implant. I am 5'4 120lbs. When I first heard the term ULTRA HIGH, I was really nervous. These implants aren't what their name implies. They have a slightly larger projection, and less of a width. Because they aren't as wide as other implants they fit my body perfectly and don't make me look too wide or bulky on top (which was my greatest fear). The larger projection is so slight it really isn't noticeable..... but the width is!!! Don't be deceived by their name. The ULTRA HIGH PROFILE IMPLANTS are great!!! My recovery has been amazing!!! I have had 2 other friends who have gone to Dr. Fryer and raved about their quick recoveries as well. I was in bed for maybe a day, and did not have to take any of my hard core painkillers. I was brushing/washing my hair the next day, and driving 2 days after. Dr. fryer really knows what he's doing!

September 21st, 2016
Awesome Experience!
I have been wanting to have a breast augmentation done since I was a teenager. I was that girl who needed nothing more than a training bra, even as an adult. I was nothing but ribs and skin and very self-conscious about my appearance. I wore ultra-padded bras just to hide the fact that I hadn’t grown breasts like all my friends and my sisters. I would go to great lengths to choose just the right swim top that would have enough padding to make it seem like I had something there. I felt like I was hiding some horrible secret and I didn’t even want my family, friends, or boyfriends to know how small my chest was. It’s been a major insecurity for me for years, but then this year I decided to change all that. I spent a few months researching breast augmentation and possible surgeons to do the surgery. That is when I came across Dr. Fryer. He had the best reviews as far as results and as well as his genuine concern for his patients’ well-being. I made an appointment for a consult with Dr. Fryer and when I met him, I knew I’d made the right choice. He took his time listening to me and my concerns and didn’t rush me in and out of his office. He also promised me he would not do a size that would be disproportionate to the rest of my body. I am a very small person and worried that the final result would make me look top-heavy, but I was pleasantly surprised at the final result. Those who know me, know I’ve had a breast augmentation, but for those who don’t know me, it would be impossible to tell I had this procedure done because they look so natural. Dr. Fryer is very skilled at what he does, he is very caring and compassionate, and very good at post-op follow through and care. He even calls you personally the day you’ve had surgery to make sure you are doing alright. I had a minor complication, but Dr. Fryer took care of it right away at no added cost to me. It was nothing he did or I did, but he took care of it anyway because he cared about me as a person. He is set on doing the right thing for his patients, no matter what lengths he has to go to. His office staff is super friendly and very helpful. My overall experience was great from the consult to the post-op visit. I love the final result and am enjoying my newfound confidence. I would highly recommend Dr. Fryer. He is seriously the best!

August 31st, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Dr Fryer was amazing! He spent time talking with me and explaining things to make sure I was comfortable, and measured me and gave me a range of options based on my size and shape. He explained every detail of what was going to happen and why. His staff was very friendly and helpful. He has very good bed side manner and he is an amazing surgeon! I have had no major pain! I took pain medication the first 3 days, and I haven't needed any since. I have experience pressure from the implants and occasional small pains, which are unavoidable. I was able to go back to work 5 days after surgery without any problems.

August 11th, 2016
Love my results!
I researched a lot of plastic surgeons in my area for a while! I was always nervous. I found Dr.Fryer online and what stuck out to me was from the first email with his staff. Got back to me so fast, and with a lot of information I needed before my initial appointment. So I went into the appointment with questions, but not a lot due to a great pamphlet he has his patients read beforehand about EVERYTHING!! Great, friendly staff! Dr.Fryer himself is so kind and knowledgable, definetly answered all my questions with no hesitation. I honestly went into surgery day not nervous at all! Which is crazy for me. Haha. But I can not say how much I love the results, they're perfect. I was a AA-A and went to a full C cup! I love them now, so I can't wait to see in a couple months from now. Great doctor, great staff you will definitely be taken care of!

August 6th, 2016
Thankful to Dr. Fryer
I highly recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. I met Dr. Fryer after I lost most of my nose to skin cancer. Dr. Fryer was able to reconstruct my nose to look normal. He is kind and patient as well as very skillful. I am forever thankful for his meticulous reconstruction of my nose.