Dr. Richard Fryer MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

April 1st, 2017
Amazing Breast Augmentation
I recently had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Richard Fryer. I would highly recommend him. His staff and nurses were friendly and answered all of my questions in detail. During my initial consultation I found Dr. Fryer to be very open and honest. He discussed my desires and helped me to understand what that would mean for my body. He was not pushy in any way and very professional. My husband and I both felt good about our decision to proceed with surgery. I can be very indecisive so deciding upon an implant size was hard for me. The nurses were very helpful and patient! After leaving my pre-op appointment I began to rethink my decision. I called the office and they were willing to get me in the next day. I did end up changing my mind and I sized down. They made the change easily. I did not feel rushed or a bother even though I know I was adding an extra appointment to their plate already. The day of surgery came and I felt that the entire staff was great to work with and did everything to make the experience a positive one. We live in ID so we had a hotel to stay at after surgery. I felt a lot of pressure in my breast area and some pain. Upon taking my pain medication though it subsided and I couldn’t believe how good I felt that night. I went for a walk outside and was very diligent in doing my arm circles as directed. Today is day 2 after surgery and I feel amazing! I don’t have any pain, and for the most part just taking IBP. A sincere thank you to Dr. Fryer and his staff for the incredible care they took. If you are shopping around for a doctor a visit to Dr. Fryer is a must! Absolutely amazing!

March 29th, 2017
Best Experience
Dr. Fryer is so talented. He gave me exactly what I asked for and I'm so glad I went to his office for my procedure. He has great bedside manner, is very professional, gave me realistic expectations, and saw me through to the end of the healing process.

March 27th, 2017
Definitely recommended!
I had a implant and lift 10 years with a different surgeon before my current surgery. The surgery I had most recently was a more complicated lift and reduction with implants. Dr. Fryer was by far the more adept and skilled surgeon. I wish I had know about him for my first lift! I consider him far more skilled than my previous doctor because I was in less pain and recovered faster with a more complicated surgery. He was very patient in consulting with me and has been great in dealing with post-op questions and concerns. I am very happy with my results. I would recommend him very much!

March 24th, 2017
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I Highly Recommend Dr Fryer he was very Professional during my consultation , He Made Me Feel Very Comfortable Answering all my Questions. I'm Extremely Satisfied with my Results, My Whole Experience was Great ,The Staff Was Wonderful and also very professional

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Fryer always made me feel confident about my surgery and my experience! I am so glad I chose him as my doctor. The entire facility was welcoming and helpful to every question I had.

December 14th, 2016
Excellent Experience!
My experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff has been wonderful from start to finish. I have thought about undergoing breast augmentation for over 3 years, and I have done my research throughout this time; which included countless consultations with various doctors across the state of Utah. I ended up booking same day with Dr. Fryer after my initial consultation. I just knew this was the place! From the very beginning Dr. Fryer was very honest and upfront about what to expect as a result and what would options would be best for me to not look heavier set with my 5'3, 120lb frame. Out of every doctor whom I had a consultation with, he was the only doctor who didn't promise perfection and encouraged me to stay with an implant that was true to size with my small frame. I ended up going with 310cc Saline implants under the muscle. It gave me a natural looking result for my petite frame, nothing dramatic. From the day of surgery on, the recovery process was much easier than I had expected. I actually felt great the first night out of surgery - Dr. Fryer even went out of his way to call me the same evening to see how I was feeling which was a very personable touch. I am very pleased with my results so far, and I am only 1 week post-op and feeling amazing. If you're looking for a doctor with honest feedback and expertise with great bedside manner, Dr. Fryer is the one for you!

December 2nd, 2016
Having breast augmentation is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I am one that will do a lot of research,and that is what I did. For over a year I researched doctors. When I came in to see Dr Fryer, he answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. His nurses were beyond helpful as well. Before having the surgery I was definitely not confident in the way I looked, I did not like to see myself without a bra on. After having the surgery I couldn't be happier, it has been a huge confidence boost. I am amazed with the results, my breasts look great and feel great. The recovery time was minimal. I was in bed the day of my surgery and after that I was up going about my day (with some restrictions). Dr. Fryer did an amazing job!

December 1st, 2016
35 yrs, mother of 3, professional, lollipop lift and 375 cc silicone
I had previous consults in my home state. I had not felt the urgency to book with anyone. I had a referral of a relative who saw dr.fryer. As soon as I called the receptionist was amazing I started the process immediately to travel to Utah and when I met dr.fryer I felt 100% about my decision. He is professional, sincere, very thorough with sizing, measuring, and informing patients of before and aftercare. He is wonderful and very comfortable to be around and has your best interests in mind. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 19th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Fryer
Dr Fryer wasn't the first plastic surgeon I've used or looked at. I came to Dr. Fryer looking to fix a long-standing asymmetry in a previous breast augmentation. Originally I had a smaller implant on one side to compensate for a big discrepancy in size from breast-feeding. One side had a misplaced scar and the implant was more lateral on the same side. Things didn't match and I was uncomfortable with how it looked, even under clothing. I wanted to find a surgeon who was very skillful because I had special needs and a situation that required special care to restore the symmetry. I went to several consultations with different surgeons over a period of a year. It was clear to me who was the most skillful when I compared the before and after pictures for each surgeon. Dr. Fryer's attention to detail and aesthetic understanding - as well as the clear evidence of those skills in the "after" photos made me confident that I'd chosen the surgeon who could give me the very best results - even with the challenges presented by my first augmentation having had some problems over time. Now that the surgery is complete, I'm very happy with the results. The symmetry that was so important to me is clearly present and I'm very pleased. He even found a way to put the misplaced scar from the original surgery back where it belonged. I'm convinced that Dr. Fryer is one of the best (if not THE best) in Utah and I can honestly recommend him to anyone looking for the best possible outcome to their breast augmentation surgery.

November 18th, 2016
I shopped doctors before my procedure and Dr. Fryer impressed me the most. He is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He recommended that I get the ultra high profile silicone implants and I am so glad I did! I'm a tiny thing, 5'2" 97lbs, and anything wider than the ultra high profile implants would have made me look chubby. These implants fit my frame perfectly and are very proportionate. Dr. Fryer even suggested doing 2 different amounts on each side (320cc in one, 350cc in the other) so that they would be symmetrical. I am so glad that I trusted his professional advise! He is an expert and a miracle worker. I wold highly recommend him!

November 18th, 2016

November 16th, 2016
Ultra High Implants for the win!!!
Dr. Fryer is the BEST! I am so glad I chose him as my Dr. I have been wanting a breast augmentation for a few years. I had a few consultations with other Dr's and he was the only one that took measurements of my chest. From there he worked with me to find the best fitting implant for my frame. We chose a 295cc Ultra high implant. I am 5'4 120lbs. When I first heard the term ULTRA HIGH, I was really nervous. These implants aren't what their name implies. They have a slightly larger projection, and less of a width. Because they aren't as wide as other implants they fit my body perfectly and don't make me look too wide or bulky on top (which was my greatest fear). The larger projection is so slight it really isn't noticeable..... but the width is!!! Don't be deceived by their name. The ULTRA HIGH PROFILE IMPLANTS are great!!! My recovery has been amazing!!! I have had 2 other friends who have gone to Dr. Fryer and raved about their quick recoveries as well. I was in bed for maybe a day, and did not have to take any of my hard core painkillers. I was brushing/washing my hair the next day, and driving 2 days after. Dr. fryer really knows what he's doing!