Dr. Richard Fryer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
During my consultation Dr. Fryer was absolutely amazing I felt so comfortable and understood. I stressed to Dr. Fryer that I did not want to appear top heavy, but have a womanly figure with full breasts. It was as if Dr. Fryer read my mind! I am 5'2 & 110lbs and I decided to go with Mentor 350CC Smooth Round Ultra High profile. Dr. Fryer is truly talented and I am extremely happy with my results. My breasts are exactly what I have always wanted! Big thank you to Dr. Fryer and his amazing staff!!

July 18th, 2017
Great Experience
I had thought about doing a breast augmentation for a while, but the idea of doing elective surgery was very frightening for me. Dr. Fryer's staff was very understanding of my concerns, and they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I was also worried that I would be talked into a size that I did not really want (I only wanted to match how I looked in padded bras and go no bigger), but from the first moment, Dr. Fryer's main concern was what results I wanted, and then he helped me find the correct style and size range of implants that would give me the results I was looking for. My experience with Dr. Fryer and his staff was wonderful, and I would highly recommend them!

July 4th, 2017
What an amazing experience!
I was a little worried going into my breast augmentation, as it was the first surgery I've had. Dr. Fryer addressed an and all concerns I had. He made me feel so comfortable with the whole process. The nurses and staff were knowledgeable and helpful too. I am so pleased with my results.

June 13th, 2017
He is a exceptional plastic surgeon with great bedside manner. Loved his caring and professional office staff.

May 31st, 2017
Money well spent, great decision!
I’m now 8 weeks post-op and couldn’t be happier. My recovery was much easier than I had anticipated and I was able to stay active during recovery and start up running again at 6 weeks. They suggested ultra-high profile implants for me, and I am very pleased with the look and feel. Dr. Fryer and his staff are incredibly informative and took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Fryer has great bedside manner and it was a comfort and relief to my husband and myself that he talked to us in a more personable manner than other doctors we saw. I saw two other doctors before choosing Dr. Fryer and have a friend that went elsewhere and we’ve since compared results and experiences, and it has only furthered my confidence in my decision.

May 31st, 2017
can't say enough about Dr. Fryer and his staff! They are amazing in every way. From the time I made the phone call, I was impressed with them. I had four kids in five years and it had taken a toll on my breast. They answered every question I had and made me feel extremely comfortable. I love how honest Dr. Fryer is. I trusted him with one of the biggest decisions and would do it all over again if I had to. I love love love my results!

May 25th, 2017
Happy with Dr. Fryer as my surgeon 😊
I've had a really good experience with Dr. Fryer & his staff. They are very friendly & he is an excellent surgeon. I'm very pleased with my breast augmentation results.

May 23rd, 2017
Dr. fryer is amazing!
I've got to say dr fryer is a very skilled surgeon! He is also very honest! I got a breast augmentation with dr fryer and he was so honest about the way my breasts would look after the surgery! I'm glad he was because it let me a get a size I love and also makes my breasts look almost perfect! I don't regret my breast augmentation at all and will recommend him to everyone! He knows his stuff!

May 11th, 2017
I had consultations with the 3 plastic surgeons I kept hearing about in my area. Dr Fryer was easily my pick! I needed to repair a flat implant and wanted a lift. He sat and answered all of my questions as if he had no where else to be, listened to what I wanted and clearly explained how he would accomplish that. I didn't feel any pressure to fit into any 'standard' that some surgeons seem to push. But the best thing I can share is my results say it all!! I am SO happy with the way I look! Thank you Dr Fryer!

May 7th, 2017
Highly recommend.!
I love love love Dr. Fryer.! He was very professional and knowledgeable and helped me understand and get the best results I was looking for.! The staff was super sweet and very helpful.! I felt taken care of the entire time.!! I was nervous day of surgery, They made me feel very comfortable and confident about the entire thing.! I had a brest augmentation and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Fryer.! My scars are very very small and they gave me a scar cream and just after 3 weeks it's barley noticeable.! I will definitely recommend everyone who is looking for any plastic surgergen to Dr. Fryer!!

May 5th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
After nursing my 3 kids, I knew I wanted to have breast augmentation surgery. I was a B cup before and had very little tissue left. I am 3 months post surgery and am thrilled with my results. I wanted to achieve a natural look, and Dr. Fryer did just that! He looks at your personal frame and advises on options for the best outcome for your body. His staff was great and made me feel comfortable in picking the right size implants for me. Because I have a narrow body frame, Dr. Fryer recommended the ultra-high implant to give me the volume I wanted without making me look wide or top-heavy. I had heard ultra-high implants could look like "balls." Dr. Fryer assured me they would not. I am so glad I trusted his opinion. I chose 2 different implant sizes to correct size discrepancy and cannot believe how even my breasts look. A great experience...so happy I had Dr. Fryer as my surgeon.

May 4th, 2017
I absolutely loved dr fryer and his staff! I was told to go to a few PS for consultations. When I met dr fryer I was 100% confident in him, he is very informative and took time to answer all my questions! I didn't need to look any further. I LOVE my results!