A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fuchs, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fuchs MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Richard Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fuchs practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.