A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fuchs, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fuchs MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Richard Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fuchs practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.