A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Furie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Furie, Rheumatologist, Allergist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furie
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Furie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Furie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furie graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Furie MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Furie practice?
- Dr. Richard Furie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Furie practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Rheumatologists.