A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Furie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Furie, Rheumatologist, Allergist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Furie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furie graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Furie MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Furie practice?
- Dr. Richard Furie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Furie practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Rheumatologists.