Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Furlong
Dr. Richard Furlong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kirkland, WA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Furlong is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill and Evergreen Healthcare. Dr. Furlong has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Furlong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Furlong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.