Dr. Richard Furlong Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Furlong?

my life saving sugar doctor ... is Dr, Richard Furlong ... :))

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr Furlong is an excellent doctor ... he listens closely and asks questions back to me to ensure he is hearing what i am saying ... he reads in information posted by the techs who take my vitals and talks to me regarding my last visit and how i was feeling today ... he looks at me when he talks to me ... he shares information available to me regarding classes,support groups and reading material to help me understand my diabetes and my medicines and why i need to take them ... checking in at his office is set up for the patents, it is well thought out, clean and up to date .... he understands what patients need when they come to see him ... i had joined his group meeting that exposed me to his other patients who also have diabetes ... it was wonderful ... his methods were responsible for my A1C to drop from 9 to 6.7 ... he and his staff are very knowlegable, professional, friendly and happy people ... i moved across the state so i am unable to attend his group meetings but the skills i learned in those meetings still work for me today ... because of those skills i am free of insulin but i am still type 2 diabetic ... thanks you, Dr Furlong (my sugar doctor)... :))

Posted on February 3rd, 2015