A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon Bennett MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Richard Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Psychiatrists.