Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon Bennett MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Richard Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Psychiatrists and Hamburg Geriatric Doctors.