A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne Rosacea
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Bennett practice?
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.