A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne Rosacea
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Bennett MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Richard Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.