Learn more about Dr. Richard Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bryan, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Girard Bryan MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Richard Bryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bryan practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.