Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Grateful  |  show details
by RS on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr Burke has helped me to be to get my pain under control to the point that I am able to work again.he listens closely to all my questions an concerns and takes the time to thourghly explain them to me at the level that I can understand much more so than the surgeon that referred me,I have always had the feeling that he genuinely cares about my health and well being. I would defiantly recommend him to family and Freinds

|  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Seemed very short with me.

|  The worst  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

I was a patient at Munson hospital and Dr. Burke yanked my epidural for pain out without notifying me. He put me in the worst pain situation of my life and didn't do a thing about it. I'd highly advise against going to see him for anything. He has a horrible bedside manor, and is obviously one of the pysicians out there that went into health care for the wrong reason. Give it up pal!!

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

He is very unproffesional. He inplanted a stimulator in me and after the third time of doing it is still not working right.I am worse off after seeing him then I was when I started.I thought it was just me but I know of two other people in my neighborhood who says the same thing.If you have a choice do not go and see him.