Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Lacks compassion for a doctor supposed to be helping someone in pain. show details Lacks compassion for a doctor supposed to be helping someone in pain.
by JIM on May 24th, 2016

Likes talking about himself. His staff is very nice but once he gets in the room it all goes quiet. He is not a good doctor.

by Ally on Dec 14th, 2015

Above and beyond great service

STAY AWAKE FROM THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF show details STAY AWAKE FROM THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF
Sep 19th, 2015

MAKES APPOINTMENTS WHEN EVER HE WANTS , NEVER FOLLOW UP A VISIT , STUFF SEE YOU STRANGE AND TREAT YOU RUDE, BESIDES KNOWLEDGE LOOKS TO SEEM HE KNOWS BUT HE DOEST , FACILITY HAS FOR X-RAYS (WHICH IS THE ONLY GOOD THING) WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE OTHER CHOICE

Grateful show details Grateful
by RS on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr Burke has helped me to be to get my pain under control to the point that I am able to work again.he listens closely to all my questions an concerns and takes the time to thourghly explain them to me at the level that I can understand much more so than the surgeon that referred me,I have always had the feeling that he genuinely cares about my health and well being. I would defiantly recommend him to family and Freinds

Jun 19th, 2012

Seemed very short with me.

The worst show details The worst
Mar 1st, 2011

I was a patient at Munson hospital and Dr. Burke yanked my epidural for pain out without notifying me. He put me in the worst pain situation of my life and didn't do a thing about it. I'd highly advise against going to see him for anything. He has a horrible bedside manor, and is obviously one of the pysicians out there that went into health care for the wrong reason. Give it up pal!!

Oct 22nd, 2010

He is very unproffesional. He inplanted a stimulator in me and after the third time of doing it is still not working right.I am worse off after seeing him then I was when I started.I thought it was just me but I know of two other people in my neighborhood who says the same thing.If you have a choice do not go and see him.