Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgeons
Seattle Children's Hospital
4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
206-987-2544
Locations and availability (2)

|  Colonel USAF Retired  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

A truely great doctor I have the upmost respect for his professional abilities. He was formally Chief on Nerosugery at Walter Reed Hospital. A doctor you can trust. Highly recommend.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

I feel so blessed that I was able to have Dr. Ellenbogen as my surgeon for the surgeries I needed to remove my pituitay brain tumors. I was touched by how caring and genuine he was. My surgeries went better then I could have imaged with an amazingly fast recovery. I dont think there is another surgeon that could hold a candle to him. There is no doubt in my mind he is the best you will find!

|  show details
by Nina and John Krueger on Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Richard Ellenbogen is amazing. My son had arnold chiari surgery at Children's Hospital and is doing great. Dr. Ellenbogen took so much time with us and assured us that all would be ok. He has been a huge blessing in our lives. I will never forget him and how he has helped our family. He is truly one of a kind.. Thank you!!!!!

|  Chiari Malformation Patient  |  show details
by Chiari 06 on Jun 10th, 2010

I love this man! He is very patient, understanding.. and so very good at explaining and answering all your questions. Everything about him excedes my expectations.. He is a very busy, wanted surgeon & teacher and if you need help and want the best... have patience to become his patient! He rocked my surgery! Dec 06

|  show details
by Dr. and Mrs. B on Nov 18th, 2008

Dr Ellenbogen has been a blessing to our lives through his expertise and compassionayemanner. He is a wonderful surgeon, and he makes you feellike it is his privelege to help you and your family, as much as it is yours to have him on your team. Thanks you Dr. Ellenbogen

|  i have a question for you Dr ellenbogen  |  show details
by Cristian From Itali vr on Oct 23rd, 2008

I'm italian and my girlfriend sara have the arnold chiari malformation, I search for a doctor or a clinic for a diagnostic or to operate she...please contact me cristiansegattini@yahoo.it