Dr. Richard Fessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fessler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016

Ed.D.

The minute I came out of surgery, the pain was gone. Soreness was there, but over about three months, I returned to nearly normal physical condition

May 13th, 2016

Excellence from admission to discharge as well as any follow-up inquiries

November 24th, 2015

A true gift

Dr Fessler diagnosed a serious spinal cord issue within minutes of our first visit. He performed a c3 to c7 laminectomy and 12 weeks later I an a 5k. He is gifted and I am very thankful he was my surgeon

March 3rd, 2015

I was asked to have an updated MRI done for my first visit, after Dr Fessler viewed a previous MRI prior to that appointment. After spending all this money for new MRI's his nurse said he decided not to take my case. She said he that he had the right to make this decision. This was a very costly decision for me. I'm very disappointed in Rush and the staff!! The staff that I spoke with was very uncaring and this was such a disappointment when you're looking for help!

December 18th, 2014

Dr. Fessler is the best doctor/ person I have ever met. he saved my life when no other surgeon thought it was possible. and has followed my case for 17 years to make sure I remain stable.

September 15th, 2010

Fessler is the Best!

Dr. Fessler performed my cervical discectomy in spring of '05. I was very nervous because I had never had surgery or even any health issues until then, so being cut open for me, initially was a Big Fat "NO!" Dr. Fessler and his awesome staff, Laurie (nurse), Cheryl (receptionist) and others were SO comforting. I didn't answer the waiting because I've only had to wait a long time once, and I've had many appointments with him. The other appointments were about 20 minutes waiting time. My doctor at the time of my injury referred me to him. He was one of his med schoolmates. (When I got my herniated disc I was living out of the country and my doctor, thought I might recover better in my home country where there would be no language barrier.) Before I chose Dr. Fessler as my doctor, I spoke with him several times over the phone and through email - about a a 2 yr period. Over the phone he never sounded rushed, and his emails were always very thorough and the response was timely. During one conversation, I asked him, if he had a daughter with a cervical herniated disc like mine (and it was BAD), what would he advise her? (By this time he had already reviewed my MRIs.) He told me in a calm and sincere manner that he would recommend that she should have the surgery. That's when I made my decision and I haven't regretted it. My scar is barely noticeable. I just used Vitamin E, and pure cocoa butter.

July 6th, 2010

Miracle worker!

Excellent outcome on lumbar revision surgery. Used minimally invasive surgical procedure. Was up and around quickly with no pain. Dr. Fessler is really excellent. Had prior surgery with another surgeon with bad results. Dr. Fessler is a highly skilled "miracle worker".

November 3rd, 2009

EXCELLENT CARE

Dr. Fessler is such a calm and compassionate physician. I felt at ease putting my life in his gentle hands.

September 17th, 2017