A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fried, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fried MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Fried practice?
- Dr. Richard Fried has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Fried practices Dermatology near Yardley, PA.