A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Friedman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Friedman practice?
Dr. Richard Friedman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT and Whitefish, MT.
See Kalispell Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Friedman, Dr. Ricardo Friedman, Dr. Rich Friedman, Dr. Richie Friedman, Dr. Rick Friedman, Dr. Rickey Friedman