Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gray has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Gray practice?
Dr. Richard Gray practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Canton, GA.
See Austell Internists, Austell Oncologists, and Austell Preventive Medicine Specialists.