A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gray has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Glenn Gray MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Canton, GA.
See Austell Internists and Austell Oncologists.