A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Botsford General HospitalFarmington Hills, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gary Herman DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Herman practice?
- Dr. Richard Herman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Herman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Redford, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.