A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Botsford General HospitalFarmington Hills, Mi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Herman practice?
Dr. Richard Herman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Redford, MI.
See Livonia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.