A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jimenez, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gonzales Jimenez MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Richard Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jimenez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.