Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Johnson Jr
Dr. Richard Johnson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendora, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Huntington Hospital and Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial. Dr. Johnson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Johnson Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Richard Johnson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.
Dr. Linda Tsang
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Glendora, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Jonathan Leung
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Glendora, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Glendora, CA 0 mi34