A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Pulmonologists.