A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psychoanalysis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Johnson practice?
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Johnson, Dr. Rickie Johnson, Dr. Rich Johnson, Dr. Rick Johnson, Dr. Richie Johnson, Dr. Ricky Johnson