A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Pulmonologists.