Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Pulmonologists.