Learn more about Dr. Richard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lane, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Lane practice?
Dr. Richard Lane practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.