Learn more about Dr. Richard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lane, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gary Lane MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Lane practice?
- Dr. Richard Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lane practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lackland Afb, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.