Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  You're going to love this doctor  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

I was quite lucky to find Dr. Leff. His staff is exceptional and he is a kind and thoughtful doc who knows his practice. He listens and explains so you can help him help you. You want more? You won't find better!

|  Kind of Judgey doctor  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I thought that the staff was really nice. The phone receptionist was very nice as well, and I got a chance to make an appointment on the same day that I called. As for the Doctor, he seemed to be more interested in getting me in and out. I didn't feel like he really wanted to know what I had or what I was there for. Then when I told him that I was using alternative medications such a cannabis to aid my pains, I got the "no dope" lecture. Which might I add, really helps me cope with my abdominal pains for which I was there for. So in the end, I felt judged and not satisfied with him. So not too happy about this visit!

|  It was my 1st time seeing a urologist...  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

I was nervous and not looking forward to going...but Dr. Leff made the experience painless. It's always a nice when your doctor is likable ...we've all had other doctors that we don't connect with. My experience (so far) has been great.

|  Good To Work With  |  show details
by Dave on Jun 28th, 2010

I've seen him for 10 years with BPH.He has always been ahead of the news with knowledge of most recent studies.Very efficient, but caring.