Dr. Richard Leff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Leff?

office visits

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr Leff is a fine doctor and a very understanding and caring person. He explains all options for treatment,answers questions, and is genuinely interested in the welfare of his patients. He was recommended to me by my well respected family doctor years ago. It was one of the the best recommendations for a physician I ever received. Thank you Dr .Leff and your caring and kind staff in the West Hills Office.

You're going to love this doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I was quite lucky to find Dr. Leff. His staff is exceptional and he is a kind and thoughtful doc who knows his practice. He listens and explains so you can help him help you. You want more? You won't find better!

Kind of Judgey doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I thought that the staff was really nice. The phone receptionist was very nice as well, and I got a chance to make an appointment on the same day that I called. As for the Doctor, he seemed to be more interested in getting me in and out. I didn't feel like he really wanted to know what I had or what I was there for. Then when I told him that I was using alternative medications such a cannabis to aid my pains, I got the "no dope" lecture. Which might I add, really helps me cope with my abdominal pains for which I was there for. So in the end, I felt judged and not satisfied with him. So not too happy about this visit!

It was my 1st time seeing a urologist...

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

I was nervous and not looking forward to going...but Dr. Leff made the experience painless. It's always a nice when your doctor is likable ...we've all had other doctors that we don't connect with. My experience (so far) has been great.

Good To Work With

Posted on June 28th, 2010

I've seen him for 10 years with BPH.He has always been ahead of the news with knowledge of most recent studies.Very efficient, but caring.

Posted on October 10th, 2017