Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.