Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Westminster, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.