Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Lewis
Richard Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine. Richard Lewis is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He speaks English.
Richard Lewis has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Richard Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.
Dr. Edson De Guzman
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine
North Chesterfield, VA 0 mi31
Dr. Michael Perini
North Chesterfield, VA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jawad Bhatti
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi21