A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Schistosomiasis mansoni
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gregory Lynch MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Richard Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lynch practices Pathology and Forensic Pathology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pathologists.