A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mackenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackenzie
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Menstruation Disturbances
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mackenzie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Mackenzie MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Richard Mackenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mackenzie practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Adolescent Specialists.