A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mackenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackenzie
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mackenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Menstruation Disturbances
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mackenzie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Mackenzie MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Richard Mackenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mackenzie practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Adolescent Specialists.