A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moore, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moore, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Moore MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Moore practice?
- Dr. Richard Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Moore practices Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and New Bedford, MA.
See Providence Oncologists and Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.