A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Parker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Parker practice?
- Dr. Richard Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Parker practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.