Learn more about Dr. Richard Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Potts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potts
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Potts, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Potts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Glen Potts DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Potts practice?
- Dr. Richard Potts has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Potts practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Oconto Falls, WI.
See Oconto Falls Internists, Oconto Falls Pulmonologists, Oconto Falls Critical Care Practitioners, and Oconto Falls Sleep Medicine Doctors.