A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Potts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Potts, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Potts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Glen Potts DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Potts practice?
- Dr. Richard Potts has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Potts practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists, Green Bay Pulmonologists, Green Bay Critical Care Practitioners, and Green Bay Sleep Medicine Doctors.