Learn more about Dr. Richard Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Potts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Potts, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Potts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Glenn Potts DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Potts practice?
- Dr. Richard Potts has 15 office locations.
Dr. Richard Potts practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marinette, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Oconto Falls, WI.
See Marinette Internists, Marinette Pulmonologists, Marinette Critical Care Practitioners, and Marinette Sleep Medicine Doctors.