A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schmidt, Orthopedic Oncologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Infections
- Primary and Metastatic Bone and Soft-Tissue Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Schmidt MD and FACS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Richard Schmidt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons and Bala Cynwyd Oncologists.