A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schmidt, Orthopedic Oncologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Infections
- Primary and Metastatic Bone and Soft-Tissue Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan