A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schmidt, Orthopedic Oncologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schmidt, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Schmidt FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Richard Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Orthopedic Surgeons.