A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schmidt, Orthopedic Oncologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schmidt, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Schmidt FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Richard Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.