Dr. Richard Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery West Palm Beach, FL

October 27th, 2016
Plastic surgery following Mohs surgery
I am very pleased with the results I got from having a skin graft on my nose performed by Dr. Richard Schwartz. He is a very caring doctor , concerned with your situation. I would highly recommend him to any one who would need his services.

April 16th, 2016
Top Doc

January 26th, 2016
Male Upper/Lower Eyelids and Brow Lift
I could not be more pleased with my results and the entire process. I found Dr. Schwartz and his entire staff to be kind and compassionate in their interactions with me. Dr. Schwartz took time to review the entire procedure and to educate me as to the predicted recovery time and what to expect post operation. As a male I was also concerned that I did not want to have the worked on look and I can tell you that Dr. Schwartz's skills as a surgeon were perfect leaving me with a completely natural look. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Schwartz and I appreciate what he has done to improve my eyelids.

December 2nd, 2015
Skilled compassionate Dr
Dr Schwartz closed a defect on my forehead after MOHS skin cancer surgery 2 mos ago, so far it is looking great and I can attribute that to his skilled hands. He is warm and compassionate and that is what I needed after this traumatic event.

November 11th, 2015
Exceptional overall experience
Dr. Schwartz and his staff became like family during the process of my breast augmentation. In addition to his undeniably excellent surgical skills he has a kind, thorough, professional personality. His staff are always friendly, intelligent and professional. I would not only refer my family and friends to Dr. Schwartz, I will go to him for all my plastic surgery needs in the future.

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Richard Schwartz is a skilled, caring surgeon - I am pleased with my refreshed, natural results and highly recommend Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center and staff.

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Schwartz was always calm, reassuring, knowledgeable and efficient. His skill at repairing severe MOHS surgery on the end of my nose was stunning in its execution. All our friends have asked who did such a great job. We do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Schwartz.

March 28th, 2015
Dr. Richard Schwartz
I had a cancer cell removed from my nose which needed to be treated by a plastic surgeon. I chose Dr. Richard Schwartz to make the left side of my nose look as normal as possible. Three and a half weeks later it is amazing to look in the mirror and see the wonderful job Dr. Schwartz did. Not only is my nose healed but it looks great! The night of the procedure Dr. Schwartz called me at home to see how I was doing, he is kind, caring a a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Schwartz to anyone in need of plastic surgery.

October 13th, 2014
The easiest and best experience with outstanding results.
I was more than pleased with my face. His work was superb and the out come terrific. His staff is outstanding. I would recommend him to my friends and I already have. I loved his work so much, I recommended him to my daughter for a tummy tuck and breast reduction.

August 1st, 2014
face lift
I was extremely pleased with my results. I have a very natural look, which is what I wanted. I believe it gave me a younger looking face without going to the extreme. I love Dr. Schwartz, he didn't try to persuade me to do more than I wanted to do. I can't sing his praises enough. He is gentle and caring. You really get a sense that he cares about you and does all that he can to make sure you are completely satisfied. I would definitely go to him again, if I choose to have anything else done. He is an amazing doctor and he has a great staff. I must mention his skin care therapist Karolina, she can work wonders with your skin. She is a definite asset.

January 17th, 2014
January 17, 2014
Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a hole the size of a quarter in the middle of your eyebrow. I had Mohs micrographic surgery to remove an infiltrating basal cell carcinoma. After the skin cancer was successfully removed, that was the size of the surgical defect that needed to be closed. Dr. Schwartz skillfully repaired the wound in his in-office surgical suite. He took great care to be sure that his reconstruction would have the best possible cosmetic outcome for me. He and his staff were very caring. Dr. Schwartz even called me the evening of my surgery to be sure that I was doing okay and asked if I had any questions. I had the procedure done a month ago and already I can see the scar has begun to fade. I could not be more pleased with the results. I recommend Dr. Schwartz without hesitation.

March 5th, 2013
My overall experience with Dr.Schwartz and his team was an A+. His professional manner and that of his staff was exceptional. After Mohs surgery and my fear of scars I am most pleased with the results and the manner in which the procedure was explained. Attention to detail is a lost art these days, and the call from the doctor 2 days after the surgery set my mind at ease.