A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stefanacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanacci graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Stefanacci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- General Hospital Center at Passaic
- Saint Mary`s Hospital-Waterbury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gabriel Stefanacci DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Stefanacci practice?
- Dr. Richard Stefanacci has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stefanacci practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.