Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Stefanacci
Dr. Richard Stefanacci, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stefanacci is affiliated with General Hospital Center at Passaic and Saint Mary`s Hospital-Waterbury. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Stefanacci has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Stefanacci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Loren Robinson
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Nino Vittorio
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Donna Raziano
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi20