A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stefanacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stefanacci
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Stefanacci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanacci graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Stefanacci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- General Hospital Center at Passaic
- Saint Mary`s Hospital-Waterbury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gabriel Stefanacci DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Stefanacci practice?
- Dr. Richard Stefanacci has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stefanacci practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.