A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wagner, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wagner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Wagner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Richard Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wagner practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.