A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gabbay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gabbay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Gabbay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Richard Gabbay has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gabbay practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Radiologists.