A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gabbay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gabbay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Gabbay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Richard Gabbay has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gabbay practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Radiologists.