A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gabel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers - St. Vincent`s Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hugo Gabel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Richard Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gabel practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.