Learn more about Dr. Richard Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gabel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gabel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers - St. Vincent`s Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hugo Gabel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Richard Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gabel practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.