A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gacek, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vestibular Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gacek graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gacek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Gacek MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Gacek practice?
- Dr. Richard Gacek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gacek practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Neurotology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Otolaryngologists and Worcester Plastic Surgeons.