Dr. Richard Raymond Gacek MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otology, Neurotology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gacek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gacek, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea, Cholesteatoma, and Ear Cancer.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gacek graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gacek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gacek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Gacek practice?
Dr. Richard Gacek practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otology, Neurotology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Otolaryngologists and Worcester Surgeons.