Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gacek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gacek, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vestibular Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gacek graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gacek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gacek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Gacek practice?
Dr. Richard Gacek practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otology, Neurotology, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Otolaryngologists, Worcester Surgeons, and Worcester Plastic Surgeons.