Learn more about Dr. Richard Gahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gahn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahn graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gahn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Gahn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Gahn practice?
- Dr. Richard Gahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gahn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.