A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gaines, Richard Gaines MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gaines, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gaines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Gaines MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Richard Gaines has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gaines practices Anesthesiology and Preventive Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists and Fort Lauderdale Preventive Medicine Specialists.