- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Gallagher
Dr. Richard Gallagher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with another office in Rye Brook, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gallagher is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and Elmhurst Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Gallagher has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. David Solarz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Zef Abraham
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
White Plains, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Archana Alankar
White Plains, NY 0 mi14