Dr. Richard Gallo MD Patient Reviews

3.4

July 15th, 2016
Dr. Gallo has been my doctor for over twenty years and I recommend him to everyone I know. He is an excellent diagnostician. He spends time with all his patients and is caring and professional. If there's a day you have to wait to see him, you know he's taking his time with another patient who needs him. My sense is that the negative review is either not true or highly exaggerated by someone unstable or with an ax to grind.

September 22nd, 2015
I have been a patient here for over ten years. Dr. Gallo is caring and listens to what I saying. I never feel rushed and there is a level of compassion that is hard to find in a medical practice.

August 14th, 2015
Horrible Experience- DON'T GO HERE! !
I wentered for a physical and the office staff was very nasty to me! I went to urinate in a cup and there were three other urine samples in there plus they ran out of toilet paper. I told the receptionist and she said that's not her problem. Then after they took four vials of blood from me the doctor Gallo walks in and says I've been hearing rumblings of what had gone on and I want to scrap everything. So I said okay and he ushered me to the door. Total waste of time and I took a day off of work.